Technical skills (Essential):
- Hands on experience on all major QC instruments and softwares
- Must have good exposure in calibration of all major QC instruments
- Ability to review hard copy / soft copy raw data in QC instruments and identifying the gaps with remediation
- Exposure to different QC instrument related softwares like Empower / Lab solutions / Tiamo / spectrum / Master sizer etc. is essential.
- To provide training to team members.
- Review of electronic data, audit trails in all QC / Microbiology applications.
- Review of QMS documents like laboratory incidents / deviations/ change control / OOS /OOT, Abnormal trends /calibration failures / communication failures and further impact assessments.
- Good communication and drafting skills for writing the investigation reports / trend reports / Comprehensive assessment of QMS elements and identifying root causes for repeated incidents / deviations / failures.
- Review of change controls and to assess the impact
- Good knowledge and experience in handling of QC instrument / applications related Qualifications, validations, Computerized system validations is essential.
Technical skills (Desired):
- Experience in ERP / LIMS / SAP / QMS applications etc.
Role:Quality Manager / Supervisor
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Business Process Quality
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Organic Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry
Hetero Drugs Limited
Contact Company:Hetero Drugs Limited
Address:7-2-A2, Hetero Corporate, Industrial Estate, Sanath Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
Reference Id:CQA, CQC API