Roles and Responsibilities
1. Based on sale order ensure the availability of BMRs / BPR in coordination with QA department.
2. Intimation to marketing department about deliveries of the products.
3. Responsible for requesting BMRs / BPRs based on the production plan and creation of process orders in SAP.
4. To ensure the creation of Purchase requisition for materials and availability of Raw and Packing Materials stocks for the planned batches based on production plan.
5. Initiation of code to code transfer request note for Raw materials and semi-finished analysis as per the production plan.
6. Coordinating with Quality Control for prioritization of materials release as per production plan.
7. Coordination with Packaging department for preparation of MPC’s based on priority.
8. Coordination with warehouse to raise the additional test for existing materials & to raise the retest for required materials.
9. Responsible for initiation of Deviation/Change control were ever required for the production planning activities
10. Track the daily dispensing activities with warehouse as per the scheduled production plan.
11. Availability verification of Raw and Packing Materials as per the production.
12. Responsible for perform activity other than mentioned as and when assigned by Production Manager.
Salary: 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Hetero Drugs Limited
Contact Company:Hetero Drugs Limited
Address:7-2-A2,,,Hetero Corporae,Industrial Estate,Sanath , Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India