Greeting from Hetero Biopharma
We have an opening for upstream process position in R&D
Company Name: Hetero Biopharma Ltd
Department: Upstream Process (R&D)
Experience: 9 to 14 yrs.
Job Location: Jadcherla (Telangana)
- Build, lead and develop a team with expertise in the area of upstream cell culture process.
- Provide technical inputs and oversee all the R&D upstream activities from R7d cell bank preparations to Commercial validations
- Scale-up exposure and technology transfer experience is desired along with trouble shootings at large scale operations.
- Should prepare
- Manage, Analyze and interpret data sets of all upstream operations from R&D to commercial scale implementation.
- Should have a sound knowledge on data analytical software such as JMP , MATLAB etc.,
- Should be able to implement the QbD based process development through DOE based product development.
- Should be able to prepare Risk assessments for raw materials, process and other relevant activities.
- Should participated in writing the upstream CMC section of the dossiers of various markets.
- Able to train the team with constructive feedback and good negotiation skills.
- Good English writing and reading skills are desired along with scientific reading of articles and journals.
- Follow up and completion of Calibration and Preventive maintenance of the cell culture equipment.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Desired Candidate Profile
Hetero Drugs Limited
Contact Company:Hetero Drugs Limited