1. Responsible for preparation and review of Quality Assurance SOPs.
2. Responsible for review of other department SOPs.
3. Responsible for handling of Deviation, Incidents and Investigations.
4. Responsible for handling of change controls.
5. Responsible for handling of CAPA.
6. Responsible for preparation, review and updating of master documents like SMF and Quality manual.
7. Management of Regulatory inspections and customer audits. Review and response of CAPAs for the observations.
8. Responsible for Vendor Qualification and Vendor Evaluations.
9. Responsible for conducting of Internal Audits (conducting of internal audit, updation of corrective and preventive actions etc.)
10. Responsible for external audits preparation and compliance.
11. Responsible for review of Documentation of other departments.
12. Responsible for handling of Market Complaints & related investigations.
13. Responsible for management of Product recalls & execute Mock/Dummy recall.
14. Responsible to attend the training programs & conducting SOP and GMP trainings.
15. Handling of Quality Risk management risk assessments and impact assessments.
16. Handling of Returned products.
Interested candidates share resume to email@example.com
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Desired Candidate Profile
Hetero Drugs Limited
Contact Company:Hetero Drugs Limited