1. Sales & revenue
- Responsible for the assigned targets for Private market access products business through Assigned countries
- Build a Sales model direct or indirect to support the sales system which is in sync with the
- existing business in countries
- Work on short term ,long term Sales planning & implementation of same.
- Responsible of Key accounts management at Namibia ,Botswana & rest of SADC
- Business Development
- Selection and tracking the development of ARV, Opportunistic Infections and Hep B/ Hep C products
- Scientific update and rationalizing of newer ARV products.
- Interpretation of reports by Global bodies and forwarding to the stake holders.
- Coordinating with R&D and RA for MPP updates and other projects.
- Preparation of Medical rationale for the new products and updating the Package insert.
- Product Development
- Preparation of the marketing plan, communication, deliverables, Inputs for the ARV products
- Regular training for the colleagues for the ARV/ OI products.
- CME and World AIDS Day: coordinating with team for the CME/ eCME meeting and KOL engagement.
- Formulating and implementation World AIDS day program. Participation in IAS, ICASA and other HIV/ AIDS conferences.
- Preparation and implementation of ARV marketing budget.
- Field work in countries for the KOL management, market know how and future changes / adaptation of in country guidelines.
Role:Events & Promotions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Hetero Drugs Limited
Contact Company:Hetero Drugs Limited
Address:7-2-A2,,,Hetero Corporae,Industrial Estate,Sanath , Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India