Roles and Responsibilities
- Pre Working/on working/Post Working of Tenders prohibited locally with any funds
- To collect Tender information from various sources -Government, NGO, Missionary, Develop a country level tender calendar.
- To Build strong relationship with Ministry of Industry & commerce to facilitate any channel changes on the business.
- The be the point of contact for all legal & bureau of standards.
- Pre-working with Portfolio Team for tender products (ARVs / non ARVs)
- PR with CMS, Ministry of health, Ministry of Finance & Others
- PR within Country Stationed Global Stakeholders like GF / PEPFAR / CHAH / WHO, etc.
- PR with Regulatory Agency to keep tab on registration
- Market intelligence on competitors / New Products, etc.
- Minimum 2-3 weeks to be spent at country, option could be considered for stationing in a country.
- To do periodic salary mapping of competition & inform office.
- To build strong relationship with Local Logistics, Warehousing & clearing companies
Role:Business Development Manager (BDM)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:BD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Pharma in Pharmacy
Hetero Drugs Limited