Greetings from Asphar...!
Walk-In for Experienced AQA and AR&D - (Formulations) Professionals on 6th July 2019@Hetero Corporate.
Department : Analytical Quality Assurance
Position : Jr. Officer - Officer
Qualification :M. Pharm / M.Sc(Chemistry)- Analytical & Organic.
Experience : 1-3 Years
Job description :
1. Analytical Document Review
2. Instrument Qualification Review
3. Stability Samples review and Data Monitoring
4. Instrument Calibration etc..,
Department : Analytical Research and Development
Position : Jr.Research Associate - Executive
Qualification : M.Sc(Chemistry)/ M. Pharmacy
Experience : 2-5 Years
Job Description :
1. Handling & Calibration of Analytical Instruments- HPLC, GC, UV, PH meter, Dissolution etc..,
2. Method Development, Method Validation, Stability Studies, Finished Product Analysis.
3. Review of Analytical Raw data.
Interested Candidates Can Walk-in on 06 July 2019 (Saturday) @ 10 AM.
Venue : Hetero Corporate
7-2-A2, Industrial Estate,
Opp: Sanath Nagar Police Station
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Graduation Not Required
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Hetero Drugs Limited
Recruiter Name:Kiran Kumar Reddy
Contact Company:Hetero Drugs Limited
Reference Id:Walk-in for AR&D & AQA